This is a very versatile pesto sauce that can be used as a dip for sweet potatoes, as a topping on fish or chicken, or even to stuff chicken wrapped in prosciutto. We’d love to hear how you have used what has become one of our favorites.
- Large handful of rucola lettuce leaves
- 10-15 mint leaves
- 1 Tbsp tahini
- juice of half a large lime
- 1 Tbsp pine nuts
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and roughly chopped
- Pinch of sea salt
- Few grinds of freshly ground black pepper
- 50ml olive oil
- Put all of the ingredients into a blender, and blend until smooth.
- It should be a bit of a thick sauce, so be careful with the amount of olive oil that you add. If it is too thick then you can add a little more olive oil.
Music to go with it…
Listen on Spotify: Sola Rosa – Get it together