Some nights it is nice to have a few recipes that you can throw together quickly for a healthy meal. This is one of my favorites. Served together with sweet potato chips cooked in our Air Fryer and a pan fried lamb tenderloins with basil mint pesto sauce it is a delicious after work meal.
- 1 Broccoli head
- 5 garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp coconut oil for frying
- Splash of olive oil
- Cut the broccoli into bite sized florets. Make sure to use the stem as well as this is the most nutritious part of the broccoli.
- Steam the broccoli for 7 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat the coconut oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic until crispy.
- When the broccoli is done, transfer to a bowl, add a splash of good quality olive oil and sprinkle with the garlic, sea salt and black pepper.
Music to go with it…
Listen on Spotify: Paolo Nutini – Caustic Love