Yesterday Liam decided that he wanted to make a green juice. It had to be “as green as the Hulk” he said. So he went through the fridge to find everything he could find to make a yummy green juice. This is the result of his efforts. The ginger makes it a warm, comforting juice.
- 2 kale leaves (whole, washed)
- 1 cucumber (whole, washed)
- 1/2 lemon (unpeeled)
- 1 lime
- 5 apples
- 1.5cm ginger
- Wash the Kale, apple, cucumber and lime. Remove the apple stalks.
- Juice the apples whole on the higher speed. Only cut them if needed to fit in your juicer tube.
- Juice the lemon, lime, ginger and kale on the higher speed.
- Juice the cucumber on the lower speed.
- Stir the juice and serve over ice.
Music to go with it…
Listen on Spotify: Vinicius de Moraes – Pure Bossa Nova