This recipe has become one of our go to staple dinners. We keep a pot of homemade Thai curry paste in the fridge (it lasts a couple of weeks) and whip this up as a quick after work meal together with rice or cauliflower rice.
- 1 tbsp green curry paste – preferably homemade (see homemade green curry paste recipe)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 220ml coconut milk
- 1 tbsp fish sauce (substitute with Vegan Fish Sauce or coconut aminos thinned with a little water for a vegan or vegetarian substitute)
- 250 ml water
- 1 onion, sliced
- 5 mushrooms, sliced
- 250 gr pumpkin, cut into little cubes
- 3 kaffir lime leaves, torn
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the curry paste. Fry until the paste becomes fragrant.
- Add the coconut milk and stir.
- Add fish sauce, water and vegetables and bring to the boil.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until the veggies are done.
- Add the kaffir lime leaves, stir and serve with rice or cauliflower rice.
Music to go with it…
Listen on Spotify: William Fitzsimmons – Gold in the Shadow