At the food market yesterday Liam decided that he was going to choose all of the fruits and vegetables, and rockmelon was amoungst his selection. This is his creation this morning.
- 1 rockmelon
- 1 orange (whole)
- 1 lime
- 2 red apples (whole, washed)
- 2 pears (whole, washed)
- Centrifugal or slow juicer
- Cut the rockmelon into slices that will fit into your juicer tube. Remove the hard rind from the melon.
- Wash the apples and pears, and remove the stalks. (Only cut them if needed to fit into your juicer tube)
- Put the rockmelon, lime and orange (not peeled) through the juicer on the slow speed.
- Put the apples and pears through the juicer on the fast speed.
- Stir to combine all of the juices together and serve over ice.
- Makes 4-5 glasses.
Music to go with it…
Listen on Spotify: Haim – Days are Gone