Kale is a superfood, but one I always found a little “super freaky”. It was something that health nuts ate, until we experimented with it, and made these chips. Now we even have our son snacking on kale chips.
- Preheat the oven on 170 degrees Celsius.
- Cut the stalks from the kale leaves and tear the leaves into bite size pieces.
- Place half the the leaves on a baking try.
- Sprinkle with half the cumin, some sea salt and half the parma ham.
- Before you put the kale into the oven, sprinkle with a splash of coconut oil.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, turning the leaves every so often to bake them evenly.
- When the first batch is done, transfer into a large bowl and bake the second batch.
Music to go with it…
Listen on Spotify: William Fitzsimmons – Gold in the shadow