Tahini is a wonderful base ingredient for dips. We have been enjoying making many different combinations including this Coriander Tahini Dip. It is great as a dip with sweet potato chips (which we cook in the Air Fryer for a low fat snack) or with raw vegetables.
- 1 clove garlic, chopped roughly
- small handful of pinenuts
- 2 spring onions
- little pinch of chilli flakes
- large bunch of fresh coriander
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 Tbsp tahini
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- olive oil
- handful of pomegranate seeds for garnish (optional)
- Add the garlic, pinenuts, spring onions, chilli flakes, coriander, salt, pepper, tahini, lemon juice, and cumin powder to a blender.
- Add 4 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Blend to a smooth paste. Add a little more olive oil if it is too thick or not blending well.
- Serve garnished with pomegranate seeds.
- Delicious as a dip with sweet potato chips or fresh vegetable sticks (eg cucumber or carrot).
Music to go with it…
Listen on Spotify: The Decemberists – Five Songs EP