This is a very refreshing drink that is perfect for a hot summer day. It is inspired by a drink that we had in Dubai, but uses honey as a sweetener instead of sugar. Makes 2 glasses.
- 15 mint leaves
- Half a lemon – unpeeled, cut into quarters
- 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp boiling water
- 2 glasses water
- Add the honey to the boiling water and let it dissolve.
- Put the mint leaves, water, lemon and honey into a blender.
- Blend for 1-2 minutes until you can see a green juice in the blender, and the lemon is finely blended
- Strain the juice to remove the lemon and mint remnants
- Serve over ice.
Music to go with it…
Listen on Spotify: Regan – Wiser